Get cozy and warm with the Loop Scoop #8! This round features five fantastic new freebies – all crochet! Be sure to check out the new additions and links at the bottom as well, to help us decide what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Textured Trebles Pocket Shawl by Celtic Knot Crochet – This beginner pattern is thick and super soft – so your shawl will be fun to work up fast and keep you very warm… a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Dream Catcher Cardi by Ned & Mimi – This chunky shrug features a gorgeous diamond motif on the back. And it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Clarity Colorblock Sweater by Dora Does UK – With its contrasting colors, clean lines, and simple boxy style, this lightweight sweater is simple enough to be a great first garment project – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Fisherman’s Rib Crochet Hat by My Hobby Is Crochet – It’s a perfect knit-look crochet hat, stretchy and warm, featuring a crochet stitch pattern that resembles the knit Fisherman’s Rib stitch pattern – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Flamingo Love Crochet Wall Art by Golden Lucy Crafts – Using the FREE crochet applique patterns provided, you can create this tropical and sweet wall art idea – and think warm thoughts!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!