Is there anything yarn can't do? I love seeing a mix of crochet and knitting on the Loop Scoop - even more when it's all free! Thank you so much to all the wonderful designers for sharing your talents. Get all the links below, but before you go, be sure to take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet (and occasionally other fiber work!) link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Gothic Crochet Stitch Tutorial by Meladora's Creations - It’s an easy two-row repeat pattern and she shows you how to create it in this FREE video and written tutorial!
- Alie Beach Bag by My Hobby Is Crochet - This chic and functional straw beach bag/ market bag is a generous size to store all your beach essentials, and so lightweight... and a FREE crochet pattern!
- Trusty Toe Up Socks for Ryan on Kiku Corner - The Trusty Toe Up Socks are from a pattern by Tanis Lavallee - see how Kiku's Corner interpreted this FREE (linked) knitting pattern!
- In Bloom Ruana by Made by Gootie - The perfect summer shawl crochet pattern for a cool summer night and a FREE crochet-along pattern!
- The Wedding Shrug by Posh Pooch Designs - This shrug is ideal for any formal occasion, or paired with a sundress or tank top for casual wear... and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link! And be sure to leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links! I will happily follow back. Just leave me a comment that you’re following me with your link!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party. Just have a post about a crochet or knitting or project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)