I don't know that I've ever seen a Loop Scoop so full of literal May Flowers! And such a generous collection, too! Thank you so much to all the wonderful designers. Get all the links below, but before you go, be sure to take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet (and occasionally other fiber work!) link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Sunflower Book Marker by Meladora's Creations - This bookmark is easy to make, is great for using up scrap yarn, and also makes great gifts! FREE crochet pattern!
- Summer Scarf with Granny Squares by Annie Design Crochet - This lightweight scarf is perfect for adding a pop of color to any Summer outfit. FREE crochet pattern!
- Crochet Flower Bookmarks by Golden Lucy Crafts - These lavender and cherry blossom crochet flower bookmarks will make adorable quick handmade presents! FREE crochet pattern!
- Crochet Flower Bag by Celtic Knot Crochet - This simple bag with easy crochet stitches and pretty loom flowers stands out! FREE crochet pattern!
- Summer Crochet Throw by My Crochet Space - The perfect project to enjoy during those cool summer nights, this crochet throw will make any space feel warm and inviting. FREE crochet pattern!
Click here to visit past Loop Scoops for even more patterns!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link! And be sure to leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links! I will happily follow back. Just leave me a comment that you’re following me with your link!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party. Just have a post about a crochet or knitting or project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for reading the Loop Scoop, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and Instagram!
Leave a Reply