Time to get the Loop Scoop #6! This round features 5 cozy and free crochet patterns sure to inspire your hook! Be sure to check out the new additions and links at the bottom as well, to determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Baby Bear Washcloth by Grandma Duck Designs - The perfect quick gift project for new moms and dads... and a FREE crochet pattern!
2. One Hour Messy Bun Beanie by Made with a Twist - This iconic crochet pattern is being shared with you for FREE in order to celebrate another successful year at Made with a Twist!
3. Crochet Heart Snowflake by Golden Lucy Crafts - This crochet pattern is a beautiful romantic design, perfect for winter birthdays and weddings - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Double-Layered Stars Twist Headband by My Hobby Is Crochet - This pretty FREE crochet headband pattern features the star stitch and a twist at the front!
5. Scandi Stashbuster Beanie Hat by Dora Does UK - This fun FREEE, easy top-down crochet bobble hat pattern can be made in a variety of colors and patterns to use up leftover yarn!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!