March has come in like a lion, and this round of Loop Scoop is ready to help fight the chill! Crochet patterns and inspiration abound – and look at all that color! Thank you so much to all the talented contributors! Get all the links below, but before you go, be sure to take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
- Birds of a Feather Slouch Hat on Meladora’s Creations: This fun and colorful hat features great texture, and is perfect for variegated yarns – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Cozy Days Daisy Blanket on All About Ami: A beautiful chunky daisy blanket that works up quickly using bulky yarn – and a FREE crochet pattern!
- Diamond Tessera Fringe Scarf on Nana’s Crafty Home: Love this crochet stitch pattern worked up in three colors – and that it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Scrap Happy Bucket Hat on Posh Pooch Designs: With this fun FREE crochet pattern, you can turn a few balls of yarn into a colorful new bucket hat!
- Granny Square Bolero on The Little Treasures: There’s not a “pattern” for this piece, but the description gives you a good start on making this bright and beautiful sweater!
Click here to visit past Loop Scoops for even more patterns!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link! And be sure to leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links! I will happily follow back. Just leave me a comment that you’re following me with your link!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party. Just have a post about a crochet or knitting or project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for reading the Loop Scoop, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and Instagram!
Leave a Reply