Wearable, giftable, and huggable – we’ve got it all in this round of the Loop Scoop! And to top it all off, they’re all free patterns – thank you so much to all the fabulous contributors! Get all the links below, but before you go, be sure to take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Star Line Beanie by The Purple Poncho – This FREE crochet pattern features a lovely combination of star stitches and basic crochet stitches to make this pretty fabric – video tutorial included!
- Lilly The Crochet Cat by Yarnhild – This amigurumi cat pattern is suitable for crocheters of all levels, from beginners to experienced crafters – and is a FREE crochet pattern!
- Eternal Cable Long Top by Be A Crafter – This lovely long-line sweater is FREE in size large, with other sizes available in a paid PDF!
- Crochet Bookmark Pattern by Celtic Knot Crochet – This FREE crochet pattern holds a pen or pencil in its cute little pocket and also keeps your place in a book! Such a great gift idea!
- Crochet Kitchen Towel Pattern by My Crochet Space – Spruce up your kitchen with this FREE crochet towel pattern, customized for your own space!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link! And be sure to leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links! I will happily follow back. Just leave me a comment that you’re following me with your link!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party. Just have a post about a crochet or knitting or project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)