'Tis the season for fabulous festive freebies! From small giftables to cuddle blankets, we've got five new free crochet patterns for you in Loop Scoop 51. And after you check out the featured designs, be sure to also take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Christmas Garland from Designs by Diligence - A festive garland to accent your home this holiday season … FREE crochet pattern with step-by-step photos to guide you!
- Christmas Tree Coaster from My Crochet Space - Whip up a set of these charming coasters for everyone on your gift list … FREE crochet pattern!
- Crescent Shawl from Malloo Knits - This stylish shawl is so fun and a great way to play with colors … FREE crochet pattern!
- Chibi Christmas Snowman from Sweet Softies - Stitch up this softie for a sweet gift … FREE crochet pattern and video tutorial!
- Diamonds Blanket from Made by Gootie - A lovely hexagon blanket design for those chilly winter nights … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, we ask that you do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links! I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party. All you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)