You can see how the weather has changed in Loop Scoop 50! We're getting ready for the cold and holidays this round, with lots of giftables - all free crochet patterns! And after you check out the featured designs, be sure to also take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Latte Cardigan from Be A Crafter - This chevron crochet cardi is a perfect layer to throw on when you’re about to enjoy a coffee date... and it's a FREE crochet pattern in one size, others are available for purchase!
- Super Easy and Fast Crochet Blanket from Raji's Craft Hobby - This basic crochet pattern is easily made with simple stitches and any yarn of your choice... and there are great step-by-step photos included in this FREE crochet pattern!
- Tiny Tree Mini Amigurumi from 5 Little Monsters - This adorable little Christmas tree is such a fun way to kick off her advent countdown series of wee little holiday amigurumi patterns... and they're FREE crochet patterns!
- Shifted Rib Hand and Cowl Set from My Hobby Is Crochet - This crochet toddler hat and cowl set pattern was designed especially for her little nephew... such a cute model for this FREE crochet pattern set!
- Totally Textured Mini Bean Stitch Scarf from Crochet For You - This intriguing crochet scarf gets tons of texture from the combination of various crochet stitches and techniques... try them all in this FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, we ask that you do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links! I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party. All you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for reading Loop Scoop 50, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and Instagram!
Thank You so much for the feature 😊🥰
Thank you so much for linking up!