So many scrumptious stitches in Loop Scoop 49! Each pattern catches the eye and brings on that cozy feeling. And of course, they're all linked below! And after you check out the featured designs, be sure to also take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Jennies Throw from Linda's Crafty Corner - Such a beautiful blanket combining two patterns for a perfectly unique throw! Post includes links to PAID patterns used.
- Sophie Scarf from Divine Debris - An easy, textured scarf with pointed ends for added interest … FREE crochet pattern!
- Trinity Hat from 5 Little Monsters - The trinity stitch works up beautifully in this hat design and includes instructions for sizes infant through adults … FREE crochet pattern!
- Checkerboard Granny Square Blanket from Crochet for You - This blanket design uses such a creative use of colors for a wonderful checkerboard effect … FREE crochet pattern!
- Gnome Bottle Topper from Malloo Knits - These little gnomes are adorable and make for such a great stashbuster too … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, we ask that you do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)