I'm loving the cozy vibes in Loop Scoop 48! Amazing designs, gorgeous colors, and so much inspiration, all linked below. And after you check out the featured designs, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Flora's Fauna Mosaic Crochet Blanket made by Linda's Crafty Corner (linked design by Rosina Plane) - This was a gorgeous mosaic crochet-along, and Linda's version is stunning! Link to the PAID pattern included!
- Checked Crochet Pumpkins by Nana's Crafty Home - Clever and quick construction and a wonderful photo tutorial make up with FREE crochet pattern!
- Upcycled Potted Sunflower by Eye Love Knots - Liven up your space with color that never fades! This FREE crochet pattern and video tutorial shows how to crochet a cute, potted sunflower using any size pot or upcycled coffee mug!
- Wetherby Cropped Cardigan by Han Jan Crochet - This is an easy crop crochet cardigan pattern with options for a hip and duster length version in adult sizes XS to 5XL. Get the cropped version as a FREE pattern, with paid variations!
- Ribbed Crochet Cardigan with Pockets by Yarn Craftee - A long bodied cardi with pocket and side slits, this FREE crochet pattern includes up to a size 3XL!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, we ask that you do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for reading Loop Scoop 48, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and Instagram!
Honored to be among the featured. Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for linking up! ♥