wYou can see the change of seasons in The Loop Scoop 46! It’s clearly time to get cozy and settle in for a more organized and crochet-filled autumn. After you check out the featured designs, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Chunky Chevron Basket by Ned and Mimi – This chunky crochet basket has a unique texture, thanks to the “diagonal chevron” stitch pattern. Made with super bulky yarn, it works up very quickly and is a FREE crochet pattern!
- Kieran Basket by Divine Debris – Store even more with this crochet basket that has a matching mug rug – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- One Step at a Time Crochet Wrap by Dora Does UK – A thick, chunky textured wrap/oversized scarf, this extra cozy winter accessory is a PAID crochet pattern!
- Mini Crochet Backback by Celtic Knot Crochet – A fun little backpack that can be attached to your big bag and filled with the tiny essentials – money, credit cards, lip balm, hand sanitizer, and/or keys – a FREE crochet pattern!
- Velvet Pumpkins by Celtic Knot Crochet – Fall vibes imbue these velvety pumpkins in two sizes – a pair of FREE crochet patterns!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, we ask that you do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for reading Loop Scoop 45, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and Instagram!
Leave a Reply