There's a fabulously fun variety of patterns in The Loop Scoop 45! From toys to decor to custom fashion, you'll find something new to add to your to-do list for sure. After you check out the featured designs, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Lacy C2C Mesh Scarf from Nana's Crafty Home - A lightweight lacy design that is great for C2C beginners … FREE crochet pattern!
- Cecilia Summer Top from Once Upon a Cheerio - A great addition to your fall wardrobe, sized from XS to 5XL … FREE crochet pattern!
- Bee Gnome Garland from Golden Lucy Crafts - Adorable gnome garland with a bee-themed design … FREE crochet pattern!
- Tiny-Rex the Pocket Dino from Sweet Softies - This mini dinosaur makes the perfect pocket friend … FREE crochet pattern!
- Trellis Beanie from ReVe Design Co. - A cozy textured hat worked from the crown down … PAID crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)