There's a hint of fall in the air with Loop Scoop 44! This round reflects the changing seasons with a fantastic collection of all free crochet patterns! After you check them out, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Modern V Stitch Crochet Blanket by Nana's Crafty Home - This blanket is worked center out as a square so it's easy to customize the size... and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
- Raffie Sun Hat by My Hobby Is Crochet - This crochet straw hat features a large brim and a lovely textured top made of 100% natural paper straw, so it is lightweight, breathable... and a FREE crochet pattern!
- Crochet Hot Cocoa and Cookies by Grace and Yarn - Get ready for winter now with a sweet cup of hot cocoa and yummy thumbprint cookies - they're calorie-free... and a FREE crochet pattern!
- Owl Coaster by Posh Pooch Designs - The Owl Coaster is so cute! Stitch it up in your odds and ends for a fun mug rug or applique... it's a FREE crochet pattern!
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily by Raji's Craft Hobby - There's a real sense of movement in this easy and quick pattern that is just right for dressing up your little spaces... and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)