It’s time for Loop Scoop 43 – a fun mix of fab new free and paid patterns to share with you! After you check them out, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Open Edge Tee from Kiku Corner – This gorgeous knit tee is awesome for summer! You can find this PAID pattern by Jessie Maed Designs on Ravelry.
- Crossbody Bum Bag from Over the Apple Tree – This crossbody bag is made with 4 granny squares and looks like so much fun to make … post includes link to the PAID pattern, Juniper Festival Crossbody Bum Bag designed by Casey Crochet!
- Celtic Woven Square from Celtic Knot Crochet – This square is sure to add interest to any blanket and includes instructions and videos to guide you… FREE crochet pattern!
- Seashells Crochet Tank Top from Yarn Craftee – This tank is a must-make and can be styled so many different ways … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
- Alexis Shawl from Divine Debris – A lightweight shawl design to show off that special yarn … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)