Refresh your home and wardrobe with this round of the Loop Scoop! These five fab freebies are sure to inspire you! After you check them out, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Circles in the Sand Top from Dora Does – Beautiful filet top perfect for summer or any time of year … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Summer Days Daisy Bag from All About Ami – Such a fun and colorful bag … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Ruffle Sleeve Crochet Top from Ned & Mimi – A lovely summer top to customize to any shape and size from XS – 5X … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Waves of Grain Blanket from Made by Gootie – A corner to corner blanket with a fun stitch twist … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Easy Crochet Scrubbie from Maria’s Blue Crayon – These kitchen scrubbies fit right over your fingers to make cleaning easy … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!