You’ll find everything from toys to wearables to home decor in this round of the Loop Scoop! These five fantastic projects are sure to get your crochet hook moving! After you check them out, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Cuddle Bunny Ragdoll Lovey by Sweet Softies – So soft and cuddly, and a PAID amigurumi style crochet pattern!
2. The Ivy Tote by Cashmere Dandelions – A great addition to any spring or summer wardrobe, this is a FREE crochet pattern with a photo and video tutorial!
3. Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Table Runner by Raji’s Craft Hobby – The perfect project to add elegance and jazz up your home decor, this is a FREE crochet pattern with a photo and video tutorial!
4. Pool Side Bucket Hat by Posh Pooch Designs – You can stitch up this hat with any 4-weight yarn you have on hand, using this FREE crochet pattern with a photo and video tutorial!
5. Rosalie Doll by Crochet Fever Austria – This adorable amigurumi doll is a FREE crochet pattern – open the site in Chrome to get the option to auto-translate to English!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)