What a wonderful riot of spring color! This round of the Loop Scoop features five fabulous projects to add some life and color to your day - a mix of free and paid crochet patterns! After you check them out, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Spring Simplicity Shawl by Small But Kinda Mighty - A calming, simple crochet shawl that any crocheter will enjoy if they are looking for a meditative, mindful crochet project... and a PAID crochet pattern!
2. Mother's Day Lilac Gnome by Golden Lucy Crafts - You can use this gnome for any embellishment or as an applique, ornament, or wall hanging, any time of year... it's a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Colorida Hammock Blanket by Celtic Knot Crochet - A soft blanket that's a comfortable solution and great decoration for knotted hammocks - or bedspread... and a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Best Buds Crochet Sweater Pattern by Crochet with Mary Beth - A modern crochet sweater that is both comfortable and feminine, oversized and comfy, detailed and pretty... and a PAID crochet pattern!
5. Simple Scallop Spa Cloth by Celtic Knot Crochet - I think we have our first double feature! A lovely one skein FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Thank you and your readers so much! I am really excited that my shawl pattern is featured at #1 - until the end of May the pattern is free if anyone wants to sign up for the CAL. <3
Oh awesome, thanks so much! ♥
Lol, I was so excited I misspelled my own name. 😀