May flowers have come to the Loop Scoop! Each of this week’s featured projects is perfect for making and enjoying right now – and they’re all free! After you check them out, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Scrap Happy Granny Square Hot Pad from Posh Pooch Designs – Such a pretty (and useful!) way to use up your yarn scraps … FREE crochet pattern with photos to guide you through!
2. Bee Crochet Blanket Lovey from Nana’s Crafty Home – Such a precious blanket lovey design … FREE C2C crochet pattern!
3. Crochet del Mar Shawl from Dora Does – A lightweight wrap for those cool summer evenings … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Tulips Wall Hanging from Divine Debris – Give your walls a spring freshening with this beautiful wall hanging … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Sleeveless Crochet Cardigan from Ned & Mimi – This sleeveless cardigan features a lovely lace back and is perfect for layering, includes 9 sizes from XS – 5X … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)