It’s starting to feel like spring in Loop Scoop 34! From special holiday touches to fab new accessories, there’s lots to love this round. After you check them out, be sure to also check out the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Shamrock Decoration by Celtic Knot Crochet – A fun and festive seasonal pattern, perfect as a garland, brooch, or wherever you need a little touch o’ the green – a PAID crochet pattern!
2. Little Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern by Thoresby Cottage – This project is great for using scraps and the finished little bunnies can be used for so many different things! There are 3 sizes included in this FREE crochet pattern!
3. Chunky Bucket Hat by Posh Pooch Designs -This bucket hat is designed to fit a 22 to 24 inch head, and is quick to crochet in 5-bulky yarns with this FREE crochet pattern!
4. DC All Day Shawl by Nana’s Crafty Home – This simple crochet shawl for beginners is the perfect project for a beginning crocheter or for those that want a simple, one-cake project with a one row repeat – a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Sedona Mosaic Crochet Shawl by Ned and Mimi – This triangle scarf is definitely easier than it looks, and offers the perfect opportunity to try out mosaic crochet with this FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!