Loop Scoop #32 is a lovely collection of free crochet patterns from around the world! From gifts to wearables to home decor, there’s something for everyone. After you check them out, be sure to also check out the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Chubby Bear by Häkelfieber Austria – These adorable bears were designed for their holiday market – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern! (Click here to translate the site to English, or if that fails, use Google Translate!)
2. Rustic Crochet Jute Bag by Raji’s Craft Hobby – Items made with jute twine are beautiful to look at and they are extremely strong, durable, and sturdy – and this one is a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Mountain Trail Cowl by Nana’s Crafty Home – With a unique woven appearance and gorgeous texture, this easy and eye-popping crochet cowl is a beautiful and warm winter accessory – and a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Diagonal Pocket Shawl by Yarn Craftee – This diagonal pocket shawl pattern is easy to style, and easy to crochet with this FREE crochet pattern featuring clever details!
5. Celtic Heart Garland by Celtic Knot Crochet – Fun to create and see hanging up in your home – this FREE crochet pattern will add color, interest and whimsy to any decor!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Thank you so much for featuring my Jute Bag 😊😊😊😊!!
It’s wonderful, thank you for sharing! ♥