Loop Scoop #30 is full of crafty fun and inspiration! Stay cozy, celebrate love, and get inspired with these 5 featured projects! Then be sure to check out all our featured patterns, as well as the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Snowflake Heart Ornament by Golden Lucy Crafts - This delicate crochet ornament will make a great decoration for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Winter birthdays, or weddings... FREE crochet pattern!
2. Fruit Stripe Cowl Crochet Pattern and Video by Posh Pooch Designs - Freshly updated with a new yarn, including photo and video tutorials... FREE crochet pattern!
3. Woven Heart Basket by Celtic Knot Crochet - Use this pretty basket as a simple decoration (as shown) or add felt or paper to the inside so it can hold treats, with a photo tutorial... FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Cable Cape by The Little Treasures - Maya shares her pattern inspiration and photos of a lovely finished project, that's for sale as a finished item!
5. Grace Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern by Another Mum Fights the Dust - This cozy and on-trend crochet headband pattern includes sizes from Baby to Adult Large... FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Dear Tamara, thank you so much for the opportunity to show my work and tons of thanks for the lovely feature! Pinning this!
Thanks for hosting.