Welcome to The Loop Scoop #3! We're so excited to once again share the most popular new designs and posts from the past two weeks. This round, we've got a wonderful collection of holiday-ready crochet!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Stitch Sampler Pocket Scarf from Nana's Crafty Home - A beautiful scarf pattern that is fun to work up with a sampling of textured stitches and color … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Photo Snowflake Ornament from Celtic Knot Crochet - Show off your loved ones in this pretty lace ornament ... great for gifting too!! A FREE crochet pattern with a video to guide you through!
3. Boucle Bear & Bunny from All About Ami - Adorable and cuddly amigurumi projects … FREE crochet patterns!
4. The Charlotte Scarf from The Little Treasures - This trendy-chic design is great for your holiday to make list … PAID crochet pattern!
5. Curlie from Tiny Curl - Such a sweet friend to make with lots of great photos to help you along … FREE amigurumi crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Thank you so much for the lovely feature, Tamara! xx
Thank you so much for linking up! ♥ Your projects are always amazing!