Loop Scoop #29 is full of wintery delights! Get a jump on next year, and stay cozy in the meantime with these five lovelies, both free and paid. Be sure to check out all our featured patterns, as well as the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Heart Gnome Christmas Ornament Golden Lucy Crafts – These little gnomes are so adorable… FREE crochet pattern!
2. Granny Hexagon Hot Pad from Small but Kinda Mighty – This hexagon hot pad looks so fun to make for you or a friend… FREE crochet pattern!
3. Celtic Trinity Snowflake from Celtic Knot Crochet – Such a gorgeous snowflake design featuring two trinity knots intertwined in the center… PAID crochet pattern!
4. MOD Sock Monkey Chevrons Lapghan from Just East of Eden – Classic sock monkey colors incorporated into a simple and cozy single crochet ripple lapghan… FREE crochet pattern!
5. Backcountry Fingerless Gloves from Christaco Design – Perfect for the chilly weather, this wrist warmer pattern is beginner friendly and works up quickly with chunky weight yarn… FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!