Loop Scoop #26 is a gorgeous collection of free crochet patterns, perfect for the season! Be sure to check out all our featured patterns, as well as the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Vintage Red Truck Christmas Crochet Blanket by Nana’s Crafty Designs – This afghan is actually easier than it may look, using basic beginner-friendly single crochet stitches throughout… FREE crochet pattern!
2. Willow Wood Hood with Faux Fur Trim by Posh Pooch Designs – This cozy and colorful hood is perfect for chilly temps… FREE crochet pattern!
3. Crochet Fall Ornaments by Golden Lucy Crafts – These crochet Fall ornaments will look great anywhere in your home – kitchen, living room, or craft room… FREE crochet patterns!
4. Cute Little Critters by Linda Crafty Corner – See how she created this adorable autumnal display… and she’s included links to the FREE crochet patterns!
5. Thanksgiving Crochet Turkey Themed Coaster by Raji’s Craft Hobby – Use some pretty autumn colors to add a touch of festive decoration to your table settings or give as a hostess gift… FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!