Loop Scoop #25 is a wonderful way to kick off November! Full of seasonal delight and cozy inspiration, be sure to check out all our featured patterns, as well as the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Autumn Splendor Scarf from Celtic Knot Crochet – The perfect accessory for the chilly autumn weather with an easy cable-like design … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Nina Bean Crochet Beanie from Nana’s Crafty Home – This stylish beanie was designed with lots of love in honor of her beautiful granddaughter Nina and for brain cancer awareness. The design is worked flat and seamed together for and includes four sizes from child through adult … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Fall Earrings from Golden Lucy Crafts – Colorful fall leaves you can wear … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Clover Crochet Stitch from Meladora’s Creations – A beautiful stitch pattern for showing off colors in blankets, scarves, garments, and more … FREE crochet stitch pattern and video tutorial!
5. Widcombe c2c Crochet Hat from Han Jan Crochet – Such great colorwork worked in a corner to corner method; instructions for infant through adult sizes included … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Leave a Reply