Loop Scoop #24 is a gorgeous seasonal collection of fall crochet patterns! Celebrate autumn with our featured patterns, and then check out the new patterns and links at the bottom as well, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: A New Leaf Wrap Shawl by Posh Pooch Designs – This FREE crochet pattern features a simple 6-row repeat that is easy to memorize, making it a great take-along project!
2. V Stitch Waffle Crochet Stitch by Meladora’s Creations – Learn how to crochet this versatile textured stitch in this FREE crochet stitch tutorial!
3. Halloween Crochet Patterns for a Pumpkin & Black Cat Treat Cups by Nana’s Crafty Home – So cute and quick, these are perfect for gifting or decorating, and a pair of FREE crochet patterns!
4. Fall Brooches by The Little Treasures – Showing off some lovely crochet pieces available in her shop, you’ll be inspired by these jewels featuring her PAID crochet patterns!
5. Karen Strong Beanie for Crochet Cancer Challenge by Made With a Twist – Made with super bulky yarn and repeating stitches, it’s a great project for binge-watching shows or just relaxing, and a PAID crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!