Loop Scoop #23 includes five free crochet patterns that are perfect for gift giving! Cozy up your own life or get a jump on your holiday to-do list here, and then remember to check out the new patterns and links at the bottom as well, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Sunflower Granny Square from Nana’s Crafty Home – There’s nothing quite as bright and happy as a sunflower, except maybe a blanket full of these 6 x 6 in. sunflower granny squares … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Lacy Shells Shawl from Celtic Knot Crochet – A lovely lacy shawl with beaded edges … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Tree Wall-Hanging from Divine Debris – Recreate this tapestry crochet wall decor with the easy to follow charted design … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Mushroom Pattern from Thoresby Cottage – This sweet amigurumi mushroom is a woodland lover’s delight … FREE crochet pattern!
5. One Hour Infinity Scarf from Made With a Twist – Just one hour to make once for yourself or to gift … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!