Loop Scoop #22 features lovely home decor, a great fall bag, and even amigurumi – and four out of five are free crochet patterns! After you check out these fab new projects, remember to check out the new patterns and links at the bottom as well, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Wind Spinner by The Little Treasures – Add color and motion to your life with this trending FREE crochet pattern!
2. Big Easy Knot Bag by Posh Pooch Designs – This clever self-closing bag features lovely stripes and cables, and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Another Giraffe Greta by Conhilos Lanas y Botones – An adorable amigurumi Giraffe – available as a PAID crochet pattern in both English and Spanish!
4. Halloween Cactus Coasters by Divine Debris – These fun and unique coasters are perfect for Halloween lovers – and plant parents! A set of FREE crochet patterns!
5. Sunflower Crochet Table Runner by Nana’s Crafty Home – Create your custom autumn look with this clever intarsia and tapestry crochet FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)