Loop Scoop #21 features a beautiful autumnal collection of free crochet patterns - these photos just ooze coziness! After you check out these wonderful new projects, be sure to check out the new patterns and links at the bottom as well, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Reusable Crochet Face Scrubbie Mitts from Yarn Craftee - Create your own spa experience at home with these face scrubbies ... they also make a great gift! … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Cactus Blanket from Nana's Crafty Home - Add a bit of Southwest flair to your decor with this corner-to-corner design … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Diamond Ladder Tapestry Crochet Cowl from Ned & Mimi - Two-color tapestry crochet cowl … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Apple Soap Cozy from Eye Love Knots - This adorable soap cozy also makes a great little gift pouch… FREE crochet pattern!
5. Autumn Jewels Shawl from Blue Star Crochet - A beautiful lacy rectangle shawl for those late summer nights … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Leave a Reply