Loop Scoop #20 features a wonderful collection of free crochet patterns - from wearables to kid's toys to home decor! After you check out these fantastic projects, be sure to check out the new patterns and links at the bottom as well, to help us decide what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Fleece Teddy and Bunny by All About Ami - These cuddly stuffies are so soft and fluffy and will be cherished by loved ones! FREE crochet pattern!
2. Fisherman's Winter: Ribbed Crochet Beanie by Dora Does - This pattern has amazing stretch and it’s easy to alter the length to suit your preference! FREE crochet pattern!
3. Crochet Garland Mushrooms and Hedgehogs by Golden Lucy Crafts - This adorable woodland-themed crochet garland (or bunting) will make a beautiful decoration for any room! FREE crochet patterns!
4. Buco Towel by ChristaCoDesign - This textured kitchen towel features a simple design that can be threaded through itself to hang neatly (and never fall on the floor)! FREE crochet pattern!
5. Mesh Shirt with Flower Tendril by Crochet Fever Austria - Perfect for wearing with long sleeves or none at all, long or short, over a bikini or over a spaghetti top, with jeans or over leggings! FREE crochet pattern! (Note - use Chrome for instant translation to English!)
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Leave a Reply