Welcome to The Loop Scoop #2! Formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, this link party brings you the most popular new designs and posts from the past two weeks. This round, we've got a gorgeous mix of holiday decor and easy wearable crochet!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Modern Christmas Tree Pillow (or Wall Hanging) by Ned and Mimi: This is a classic piece that you can have in your home, year after year, even if your home décor changes! And it's a lovely FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Wave Shawl by Annie Design Crochet: This easy to wear, rectangular shawl is worked in a four-row repeat crochet pattern, and it’s easy to customize for your perfect size. A gorgeous FREE crochet pattern!
3. Christmas Tree Ornament by Yarnhild: These cute Christmas trees are quick to make and work up in less than 30 minutes! An adorable FREE crochet pattern!
4. Celtic Snowflake Ornament by Celtic Knot Crochet: snowflakes – So beautiful and delicate, so fascinating and unique, create a snowflake with a Celtic Knot at the center! A stunning PAID crochet pattern!
5. Calla Lily Pocket Shawl by All About Ami: This pattern features an elegant and romantic stitch that is worked over a 2 row repeat. And it's a beautiful FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)