Loop Scoop #18 is full of summer fun! From free CALs to your new summer tee, there's so much here to inspire and enjoy! And don't forget to check out the new additions and links at the bottom as well, to help us decide what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet C2C Crab by Nana's Crafty Home - This one is beginner-friendly with minimal color changes – great for a first-time c2c project, and a FREE crochet pattern (one in a series)!
2. Cupcake Granny Square by Thoresby Cottage - This sweet little motif is perfect for that celebration project, previously published as part of 3D Granny Squares, and now a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Teacher Appreciation Day Presents by Howling at the Moon - A sweet and thoughtful gift idea spurred this mom into action - and she's shared the link to the book she got the patterns from!
4. Summer CAL Update by Frau Tschi-Tshci - See how beautiful this pattern is worked up in a variety of colorways - link to the FREE CAL pattern included!
5. Brexley Crop Top by Crystalized Designs - A relaxing stitch pattern, in a relaxing style, in sizes XS to 2X - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)