Loop Scoop #16 is full of crochet variety! From new summer toppers to fun home touches, you're sure to find something fun here to add to your to-do list! Be sure to check out the new additions and links at the bottom as well, to help us decide what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Imperfect Summer by Dora Does UK - This vest or tank top pattern is focused on the drape, being lightweight, and simplicity... a PAID crochet pattern!
2. Little Lamb Granny Square by Thoresby Cottage - This adorable 3D sheep granny square features great texture, and is a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Crescent Butterfly Shawl by Meladora's Creations - A beautiful shawl that's ninth in a series, and lovely in a gradient cake, and a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Viking Gnome Towel Topper by Nana's Crafty Home - A fun addition to a series - check out the Christmas Gnome Towel Topper, Leprechaun Towel Topper, and the Spring Girl Gnome Towel Topper too, all linked in this FREE crochet pattern!
5. The One With Monica's Peephole (Frame) Crochet Pattern by Once Upon a Cheerio - These friends comforted many over the past year, and now you can celebrate the reunion with this fun FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)