What a fun and fabulous collection we have for Loop Scoop #15! Make yourself a new sweater or shawl, whip up that baby shower gift, or clean up beautifully with these 5 free patterns. Be sure to check out the new additions and links at the bottom as well, to help us decide what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Spring Buds Cardi from Ned and Mimi – A simple cardi pattern with size options from XS to 5X… FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet C2C scarf from Nana’s Crafty Home – A lovely, lacy corner to corner triangle scarf… FREE crochet pattern!
3. Chickpea Dishcloth from Designs by Diligence – This handy dishcloth features a raised cable design resembling a chickpea plant… FREE crochet pattern!
4. Lacy Flower Crown from Sweet Softies – This flower headband makes such a sweet accent piece for any size… FREE crochet pattern!
5. Island Play Set from Craft Attic Resources – This playset project is so fun… post includes a link to the FREE crochet pattern from Squirrel Picnic!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)