Get ready to refresh your home and wardrobe with this fabulous collection in The Loop Scoop #14! All these patterns are available for you to make yourself - and all but one are free! Be sure to check out the new additions and links at the bottom as well, to help us decide what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Mother's Day Shawl Crochet Pattern and Video by Posh Pooch Designs - Perfect for all sorts of occasions, this shawl works up quickly in self-striping yarn! A FREE crochet pattern with step-out photos!
2. Any Yarn Will Do Crochet Cardigan by Dora Does UK - This PAID crochet pattern includes instructions for each of the yarn weights in 7 sizes from XS – 3XL, plus a huge amount of supporting information, tips, and guides to ensure you make a success of your cardigan!
3. Elba Cardigan by ChristaCoDesign - This lacy cardigan is perfect for draping over your summer tank top to give you a stylish and finished look in women’s sizes S (34″)-5X (62″) - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Mother's Day Crochet Heart by Golden Lucy Crafts - This gorgeous crocheted heart ornament is embellished with flowers and beads to create a perfect handmade gift for your mom or grandma - or for a summer wedding! And it's a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Koala C2C Blanket by Nana's Crafty Home - This FREE crochet blanket pattern would be perfect for any koala bear lover or as a unisex baby gift. Especially fitting for a bear or wildlife-themed nursery!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)