This round of the Loop Scoop features a great variety of free crochet patterns - something for everyone! Be sure to check out the new additions and links at the bottom as well, to help us decide what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
2. Crochet Swan Pattern from Grace and Yarn - This swan is so adorable and cuddly … FREE crochet pattern with lots of photos to guide you through!
3. Spring Heart with Snowdrops Wall Decor from Golden Lucy Crafts - Pretty Snowdrop flowers accent this heart wall ornament … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Alix Bag from Divine Debris - This colorful bag makes a fun accent piece for any outfit … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
This is a great idea! I am still starting out but would love to be a part of this. I'll check it out.
Hi there, thank you for the awesome link party, first time I'm trying out something like this! Love your blog by the way, picked up all my basic shapes for amigurumis from your great blog post on shapes! Followed you on social media as well :). I'm at https://www.pocketyarnlings.com, that's also my insta handle @pocketyarnlings. Will be looking forward to more future link parties! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you so much! ♥
Love all of these patterns featured! So happy I found your link party! I'm excited to join in on the next round! 🙂
Following on mooglyblog on Instagram too from @loopsandlovecrochet (Is the @moogly_crochet account yours too?)
Hi Amanda! That @moogly_crochet is someone else! I'll go check out yours now. 🙂 Thank you!
Thank you so much!! Good to know about the other account. It had your photo on it so I thought you had a second one. Thanks for the follow back! ❤️❤️❤️