You can tell people are ready for spring in the latest Loop Scoop! This round features five fab and festive crochet patterns – perfect for March! Be sure to check out the new additions and links at the bottom as well, to help us decide what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Woven Crochet Blanket from Nana’s Crafty Home – This gorgeous FREE crochet pattern features a stitch and color combo that makes it look woven – and beautiful!
2. Eddy the Duck from Yarnhild – This adorable amigurumi duck is adorable spring decor or Easter basket filling – and a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Shamrock Toque from Rich Textures Crochet – March weather is all over the place – be prepared for this crazy season with this FREE crochet pattern!
4. Happy Shamrock in a Hat Applique from Golden Lucy Crafts – This smiley little FREE crochet clover pattern is perfect for adding a touch of green to your wardrobe!
5. Celtic Cowl by Celtic Knot Crochet – The instructions for this lovely PAID pattern include over 15 color photos, a video tutorial for how to weave the knot, and a clear Knot diagram!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!