If you follow my friend Sara at My Merry Messy Life you'll already be all caught up with the latest featured projects on Hookin On Hump Day - the flood kept me from sharing them here on Moogly before today! But I'm getting caught up now and I want to give this lovely projects their day in the sun here as well! Hookin On Hump Day is a party hosted on both our sites - an entry on one site shows up on both - and we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and more. And we do love to promote you all! It's one party with double the exposure for everyone who wants to share their best crochet, knitting, felting, and sewing projects! Here are the featured projects from the latest round of HOHD!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
#1 Most-Clicked - Bunny Lovey Blanket by Crochet Around the World - super cute and soft, links to a FREE pattern!
#2 - Honeysuckle Crochet Bag by Elk Studio - gorgeous bag that's perfect for the beach or anytime of year! FREE pattern!
#3 - Crochainting - Crochet and a Canvas by Pukado - one of the more unique ideas I've seen in a while! She crocheted on a canvas! Photo tutorial!
#4 - Irish Sea Blanket by Felted Button - this pattern looks so squishy and full of texture. Pattern for sale.
#5 - Boys Will Be Boys by Knot Your Nana's Crochet - gorgeous afghan for a boy's room! FREE pattern for the blanket, patterns for sale for the appliques.
Fab projects all - thank you all for linking up! Don't forget to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on June 17th, 2014!