Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #51! It's the dog days of summer but that clearly isn't slowing down the amazing fiber arts community of bloggers! What a great collection we had last go 'round - thank you all so much for linking up! This week it's been my turn to get it all organized - Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I host Hookin On Hump Day as a bi-monthly link party, which gives you a chance to add more links to each party (more than one per blogger is fine!), and get more clicks for the links you post! These links will get twice the exposure - featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 Most-Clicked Link - Heart Ring Box, by Maz of Be a Crafter! Love this free crochet pattern - perfect for giving and keeping precious treasures safe!
- #2 - My Biggest Doily Ever, by Preeti of Creat-E-Witty Unleashed - Absolutely gorgeous, and it includes a link to the free crochet pattern!
- #3 - Crunchy Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern, by Kara of Petals to Picots - A great stitch, a handy cloth, and a free crochet pattern!
- #4 - Adenium - free crochet flower tutorial, by Maya of Little Treasures - I love the way she uses these in fun ways. Wonderful free crochet tutorial!
- #5 - Candy Stick Blanket, by Susan of Felted Button - Love the clever ombre design of this one! Crochet Pattern available for purchase!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!