Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #46! This week’s entries had such great variety, and were all so fabulous we ended up with a tight run for most clicks – and a tie! Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I had a great time, once again, going through all your entries!
My Merry Messy Life and Moogly co-host this fabulous link party, and every week we highlight both the most clicked link and those that we feel deserve to be in the spotlight. These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link – a TIE!:
Overlay Mandala by Rajeswari, on Diaper Mum – crochet pattern available for purchase!
Minions by Knitting Rays of Hope – loom knitting inspiration!
- #2 – The Señorita Necklace by Maya, on Little Treasures – so pretty!
- #3 – Too Cute Cow Set by Stacey, on Busting Stitches – free crochet pattern!
- #4 – How to Make Loom Flowers by Kara, on Petals to Picots – photo tutorial!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Pali @Knitting Rays of Hope
Thank you for hosting this! I am so happy and really look forward to this. 🙂
You’re very welcome Pali – and congrats! 😀
Thanks for hosting 🙂
Thanks for another great hump day!
Thanks for linking up Sheila!
Oh, what a lovely selection!
Thank you so much for the feature! The little senorita is also my favourite of the collection! Personally, I was seduced by the loom flowers and the cow set. Adorable!!!
It’s beautiful Maya! Thank you!
Thanks for hosting!!
You’re very welcome Jazz!
I am a bit late, but I wanted to thank you for another great party. I was finally able to participate again in your lovely hookin on hump day!
Thank you so much!