Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #45! Last week we had the largest number of entries since I’ve come on board as co-host, and it was so fun to see the party grow! And there was a definite theme this week – COLOR! So many bright, beautiful projects to choose from! Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I had a great time, once again, going through all your entries!
My Merry Messy Life and Moogly co-host this fabulous link party, and every week we highlight both the most clicked link and those that we feel deserve to be in the spotlight. These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: Summer’s Night Infinity Wrap by Becky on Swirls and Sprinkles – So colorful and cute! And it’s a free pattern!
- #2 –Blooming Flower Potholder by Ana on Days of Yarning – Link to free crochet pattern included!
- #3 – Make Your Own Custom Kitchen Rug by Katie on The Crafty Blog Stalker – Great free tutorial!
- #4 – Crochet Beaded Friendship Bracelet by ChiWei on One Dog Woof – Free crochet pattern!
- #5 – Karen’s Carnival Scarf by Sheila on Creative Design by Sheila Zachariae – Link to free knitting pattern included!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!