Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #44! Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I want to thank you all so very much for linking up last week! It was another amazing week of projects, patterns, and inspiration. With or without a link in the game, it’s always so fun to looks through everything and see what’s trending, what’s new, and what’s gorgeous!
My Merry Messy Life and Moogly co-host this fabulous link party, and every week we highlight both the most clicked link and those that we feel deserve to be in the spotlight. These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: Flower Face Cleansing Pads Pattern by Kara of Petals to Picots – such a beautiful flower just makes you happy to clean! Comes with a free pattern!
- #2 – A Lightning McQueen Hat for Izzy by Knitting Rays of Hope – such an adorable knitted hat, and it’s made for a boy named Izzy who’s fighting for his life after a spider bite.
- #3 – iPad Mini or Kindle Case Sewing Pattern by Katie of The Crafty Blog Stalker – Katie uses gorgeous fabrics to make this very handy little iPad cover!
- #4 – Sea Wool Shawl by Ann of Counterpoint Corner – This is a stunning shawl and it links to a FREE crochet pattern!
- #5 – Shawl for Seville Fair by Ana of Ana Love Craft – Another stunning project that Ana wore in Sevilla, Spain. She includes lots of pictures of her travels there!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!