Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #43! It was my turn this week to get things organized, and it was so fun to go through all the links. So much talent! Great colors, great photos, and summer is definitely in the air. Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I finally worked out who to feature this go ’round, and we want to thank you all so very much for linking up!
My Merry Messy Life and Moogly co-host this fabulous link party, and every week we highlight both the most clicked link and those that we feel deserve to be in the spotlight. These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Please take the time to read the link party rules below – they’ve been updated! Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: Crochet Ballet Slippers by Corina on Stitch11! – So pretty and fun! Link to free pattern included!
- #2 – Baby Boy Aviator Hat Crochet Pattern by Jen, on Monkey See, Monkey Do! – Free cute crochet pattern!
- #3 – How to Design your own Custom Crochet Hat by Lorene, on Cre8tion Crochet – Fantastic tutorial!
- #4 – Crochet Pencil Cases by Rajeswari, on Diaper Mum – Links to two great tutorials included!
- #5 – Bright as a Button Blanket by Susan, on Felted Button – Gorgeous! Pattern available!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
I LOVE READING YOUR STUFF. I USED TO CROCHET ALOT, THEN I GOT SIDE TRACKED. MY SON’S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP AND HIS FAVORITE THING IS REPTILES. DO YOU HAVE A REPTILE PILLOW? REPTILE BUNTING? GECKO?
Hi! I do not, but here are a couple of options:
Happy birthday to your son!
Thanks for hosting ! This time, I have added a cross stitch project to your link party. I am not sure but hope it falls under the party rules.
Hi Tamara, I love your link parties. Thank you for hosting them and introducing us to so many new blogs and patterns. I am having some problems with blogger which does not allow me to add your button on my sidebar. Hoping to work it out soon. I love your Moogly patterns too, hoping to make the rainbow shopping bag soon.
😀 I understand! Blogger rarely lets me comment on their blogs!