Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #41! WOW!I don’t know how you all do it, but this week was even more amazing than the last! Going through all the links was absolutely inspiring, and Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I had a super hard time coming up with a short list! Too many fantastic crafters out there, and we’re so impressed with all of you – and honored you linked up!
My Merry Messy Life and Moogly co-host this fabulous link party, and every week we highlight both the most clicked link and those that we feel deserve to be in the spotlight. These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. If you’ve joined up before, or if you’re new to Hookin On Hump Day, please take the time to read the link party rules below – they’ve been updated! Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: Spring Crochet Dresses by Summerhouse Cottage #1 – – These are the cutest dresses and so well-done! And the best part is – they come with a FREE pattern from Ravelry!!
- #2 – Amigurumi Greg the Crab Monster by Tania of Little Things Blogged – EEK! So cute!
- #3 – Flying Colors Blanket Crochet Pattern TA-DAH by Susan of Little Things Blogged – Susan is an artist! The colors she chose are stunning!
- #4 – Jewelry Socks Tutorial by Kathy of The Clever Chick – this would make great gifts for little girls!
- #5 – Felt Fabric Fun by Rajeswari of Diaper Mum – love the colors used! And so simple to make with just a hot glue gun.
- #6 – Bullseye! by Jeanette of The Drowsy Bee – What a happy, cheerful blanket!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!