It’s time for Hookin On Hump Day #40! It was a big big week for links, with a great variety of projects – I wish we could feature them all! Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I co-host this fabulous link party, and every week we highlight both the most clicked link and those that we feel deserve to be in the spotlight! These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. If you’ve joined up before, or if you’re new to Hookin On Hump Day, please take the time to read the link party rules below – they’ve been updated! Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: #1 – Something Pretty Cushion, by Rajeswari on Diaper Mum – Gorgeous! And links to the free crochet patterns used are included!
- #2 – Crochet Fruit Coasters by Sarah on Repeat Crafter Me – free crochet patterns!
- #3 – Little Pink Pig Hat by Jen on Monkey See, Monkey Do! – free crochet pattern!
- #4 – 6-12 Month Giraffe Hat by Corina on Stitch11 – free crochet pattern!
- #5 – Amber Crochet Bolero by Stacey on Busting Stitches – free crochet pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!