It's time for Hookin On Hump Day #39! It was Easter week so there were lots of egg and bunny themed projects, but lots of other good stuff too. And even with Spring on the horizon, afghans are still a favorite project! It was lots of fun for Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I to look through all the links! We co-host this fabulous link party, and every week we highlight both the most clicked link and those that we feel deserve to be in the spotlight! These links will get twice the exposure - featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: #1 - Puffy Flower Blanket by Priscilla on Priscillas - A fun peek inside her home, and a look at her latest WIP!
- #2 - Lisa Apron by Crystelle on Crystelle Boutique - free sewing pattern!
- #3 - Pistachio Cotton Coasters by Olga on There Where is Soleil... - free crochet pattern!
- #4 - Urban Jungle with a Twist by Christi on A Simple Stitch - links to free crochet patterns included!
- #5 - Crochet Easter Hen Egg Cozy Pattern by Tania on Little Things Blogged - free crochet pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!