It's that time again... Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #38! This week there was some stiff competition! Lots of Easter and Spring themes, and so many gorgeous projects for the home! I've had that on my mind too, as you'll soon see! Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I co-host this fabulous link party, and as usual this week we picked our favorites to highlight - not that it was easy! These links will get twice the exposure - featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: #1 - Sarafan Dress Finished by Quartered Heart Crochet - So lovely! There's a link to the pattern too.
- #2 - Crochet Easter Trio with Basket by Jamie of Huckleberry Love - free crochet patterns!
- #3 - Beautifully Stashed by Miss Neriss - using Zpagetti t-shirt yarn!
- #4 - Paintbrush Pillow Cover and Afghan Pattern by Susan of Felted Button - gorgeous pattern and colors!
- #5 - Stitch Me Up - The Ooh La La Edition by Amy of Sew Incredibly Crazy - the details and design really make this pillow a work of art!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!