We are so excited by the way Hookin on Hump Day has grown! Sara at My Merry Messy Life started this fantastic link party, and I'm happy to have been her co-hostess for quite some time now. And we're getting more and more amazing links every time! But there are changes in store - next week look for a new look and some other fun changes! But for now, let's do this thing! One thing that won't change is that Hookin On Hump Day is a party hosted on both our sites - an entry on one site shows up on both - and we both promote the featured projects all over social media! Now here are the featured projects from the latest round of HOHD!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
#1 Most-Clicked - September Square by Pukado: Gorgeous FREE crochet pattern with step by step photo tutorial!
#2 - Bubbles Baby Blanket by Linda's Crafty Corner: A lovely blanket - look for the word "here" at the end of the post for the FREE crochet pattern link!
#3 - Swing Dress and Tunic by Pattern Paradise: A super cute crochet pattern available for purchase!
#4 - Sugar Candy Stripes by Crochet For You: Very sweet, and a FREE crochet pattern!
#5 - Diamond Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket by Sum of their Stories: She links to the FREE crochet pattern and shares how she made it her own!
Fab projects all - thank you all for linking up! Don't forget to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on October 7th, 2014!