Welcome back once again to Hookin on Hump Day! Sara at My Merry Messy Life started this fantastic link party, and I'm happy to be her co-hostess! Hookin On Hump Day is a party hosted on both our sites - an entry on one site shows up on both - and we both promote the featured projects all over social media! Here are the featured projects from the latest round of HOHD!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
#1 Most-Clicked - "A case for my phone" by A Dream Around the World - with a link to a whole collection of FREE case patterns!
#2 - Happy Harlequin Blanket by Felted Button - gorgeous, and FREE crochet pattern!
#3 - Blue Puffy Flower Blanket by Priscillas - lovely use of color, and it links to a FREE crochet pattern!
#4 - Swanky Glam Cowl by My Hobby is Crochet - glamorous and FREE crochet pattern!
#5 - Easy Scalloped Headband Crochet Pattern by The Philosopher's Wife - lovely threadwork in a FREE crochet pattern!
Fab projects all - thank you all for linking up! Don't forget to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on September 2nd, 2014!