This week’s Hookin On Hump Day is all about FREEBIES! The entries didn’t have to be free patterns, but the freebies this week quickly rose to the top! Who will win the next round – free or paid? You’ll have to add your links and watch and see! This link party runs on both My Merry Messy Life and Moogly – remember that an entry on one site shows up on both – and we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and more. And we do love to promote you all! It’s one party with double the exposure for everyone who wants to share their best crochet, knitting, felting, and sewing projects! Here are the featured projects from the latest round of HOHD!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- MOST CLICKED! One Hour Crochet Slippers by Carolyn Christmas, on Pink Mambo: Fun, fantastic, and a FREE crochet pattern!
- June Square by Patricia Stuart, on Pukado: Gorgeous, and the FREE crochet pattern includes a step by step tutorial!
- Crochet Aviator Hat Pattern by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: Another super cute FREE crochet pattern!
- Sunshine Mandala by Pat, on Sunshine and a Sewing Basket: A FREE crochet pattern with a tutorial in the works!
- Gone Fishin’ Chameleon Hat by Maria Bittner, on Pattern Paradise: Another fantastic version of this FREE crochet pattern!
Amazing crochet – thank you all for linking up! Don’t forget to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on June 17th, 2014!